Monday, February 2, 2009

Well......

Apparently NO WE CANNOT....

Because I am not authorized.....

I am an outsider....

I am viewed suspiciously by the BOARD

I am not to be trusted, because who am I?

I am not mired in reality and all the nuances of their predicament

I have been asked to stop everything.....personally from David Grant himself.

They have their pre-conceived plan of action - taking this huge step backwards and are sticking with it.

There is to be no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with this step backward or wants to help them in any way.

They only want to pursue their own route which entails garnering corporate support.

Forget any grass roots movement of the people.

Things green, with growth and possibility and an ultimate goal of blooming are not to be tolerated. Let's just stick to the concrete, black and white world of corporate giving.

Forget the roots carefully cultivated over 22 years, forget the branches, reaching out, forget the buds of possibility, forget the strength of the tree, clinging to the rocks, battered by the winds of change, still able to grow, despite the odds. Yes, let's forget the Dodge.... it will never be what it once was....forget...forget...forget...... forget the language of hope...... and let the black light fill the holes of their empty hearts and minds.

This did not have to happen. This did not have to be. I struggle to pull in this heavy net of reality.......... and why all was sung in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment